About the Practice
Dr. Emilie Collins, founder of West Michigan Endocrine, specializes in caring for patients managing diseases associated with hormones and the organs that make them. Her medical philosophy prioritizes listening to a patient's past and current symptoms, thoroughly exploring their medical and family history, and methodically reviewing appropriate labs and studies.
This approach allows West Michigan Endocrine to emphasize patient education as a valuable component of practicing medicine, supporting patients in understanding their diagnoses and treatment options. Through extensive expertise in western medicine and endocrinology, Dr. Collins and her team effectively guide patients in making informed decisions about their care.
Management of endocrinology diagnoses, including:
- Thyroid & parathyroid disease
- Bone & mineral metabolism disorders
- Gonadal problems (PCOS & testicular dysfunction)
- Pituitary and adrenal gland disorders
- Thyroid & parathyroid ultrasound
- Thyroid & parathyroid ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration
Address: 5060 Cascade Road, Suite C1, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Hours: Mon-Thurs. 8:30am-4:30pm & Fri. 8:30am-12:00pm