As local physicians who are also members of Answer Health, the organization’s Board of Directors is uniquely positioned to help ensure the organization’s ongoing success.
Answer Health was developed to improve patient care in all areas and offer patients the best health care outcomes.
One of the goals of Answer Health is to maintain an open dialogue with patients, physicians, and individuals in their practices.
News and Events
Participating Member Practices and Shareholders are encouraged to enroll in the secure member portal in order to view the network calendar.
Learn how Answer Health on Demand makes it easy to see a doctor 24/7
- Live, online healthcare visits with U.S. board-certified doctors using secure video and audio.
- Get a diagnosis and treatment recommendation, including medication if needed.
- Telemedicine, that is safe, secure, and confidential.
- App available in the App Store or Google Play for your phone, tablet or computer.
- $45 payable by credit card or billed to your insurance, if applicable.
Giving a Voice to Physicians and Patients
To maintain a thriving medical practice, independent physicians need a reliable means of joint contracting that encourages and rewards top-quality performance, provides access to the technological and networking infrastructures necessary to communicate effectively with patients and other physicians, and sensibly realigns financial incentives in the complex fee-for-service health care system.
Answer Health, a clinically integrated organization (CIO) formed by the Physicians’ Organization of Western Michigan (POWM) and West Michigan Physicians Network (WMPN), was created to address each of these needs. Answer Health is fully engaged in supporting independent physicians and the patients they serve by